How To Apply
Online Application (Only For Main Campus)
Applicants are strongly encouraged to use this option, which involves following stages:
- Access the online admission Application Form at university website: admissions.uos.edu.pk Guidelines for filling this Form are available on the above web-page
- Print the complete Form(s) along with the application processing fee Voucher of Rs. 550 in PDF format generated/downloaded online
- Deposit the above-mentioned application processing fee in any HBL branch in or outside Pakistan
- Write down the name of HBL Branch and fee deposit date in relevant box of the printed Form.
- Sign and submit the complete Application Form to the relevant Department.
Upon receiving the Application Form, the Admission Office will dispatch a hard copy of the Prospectus to each applicant on his/her mailing address
This option is valid only in case the applicant does not have online access. Guidelines are as follows:
- Obtain the Prospectus from UOS's main campus in Sargodha or sub-campuses at Bhakkar and Mianwali, or select branches of the HBL by paying the application processing fee of Rs.550 (Prospectus can be collected from HBL Branches listed At HBL Banks
- Manually complete the Application Form enclosed in the Prospectus and submit it to the relevant Department.