Dr. Shafaat Yar Khan has done His Phd in Vascular Biology from Medical University of Vienna, Austria . Before That, he completed His M.Phil in Zoology from Government College, Lahore, Pakistan.He Served as Assistant Entomologist in the Punjab Health Department & Work as Expert in World Health Organization (WHO) for Polio Eradication Initiative (PEI) and Vaccine-preventable Diseases (VPD).
- Vascular Biology
- Immunology & Hematology
- Medical Entomology
- Cell Signaling.
- Premature Senescence of Endothelial Cells Upon Chronic Exposure to TNFα Can Be Prevented by N-acetyl Cysteine and Plumericin, Sci Rep, (2017)
- A Probable Role of Blood Lead Levels on Some Hematological Parameters in Traffic Police, Lahore, Pakistan., Toxicol Ind Health, (2016)
- Plumericin Inhibits Proliferation of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells by Blocking STAT3 Signaling Via S-glutathionylation, Sci Rep, (2016)
- Genetic Diversity in Cytochrome C Oxidase I Gene of Anopheles Mosquitoes, Mitochondrial DNA A DNA Mapp Seq Anal, (2016)
- Completed Ph.D. with Distinction from Medical University of Vienna, Vienna Austria on a Higher Education Commission Pakistan funded Foreign Scholarship (2012-2016)