Muhammad Saleem was Born in Pakistan on Jan. 1987. He completed M. Sc, M.Phil and PhD in Chemistry from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (Pakistan) and Kongju National University, (Gongju) Republic of Korea, Respectively. Currently he is Assistant Professor of Organic Chemistry at University of Sargodha, Sub-campus Mianwali, Pakistan. His Research Work Includes the Synthesis of Fluorescent Material for Optical Detection and Solar Cell Applications.
- Synthesis of Fluorescent Materials for Optical Detection and Solar Cells Applications
- A Brief Review on Fluorescent Copper Sensor Based on Conjugated Organic Dyes, Journal of Fluorescence, 2017
- Facile Synthesis, Biological Evaluation and Molecular Docking Studies of Novel Substituted Azole Derivatives, Journal of Molecular Structure , 2017
- Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Bidens Frondosa Extract and Their Tyrosinase Activity, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2017
- Review in Fluorescence (Springer, Baltimore, USA,2016)