Dr. Fida Muhammad has done FCPS in Cardiology from College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan, Karachi, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MBBS from Nishtar Medical College, Multan, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Registrar at Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Clinical and Interventional Cardiology
- Frequency of Concordant and Discordant Creatine Kinase MB and Troponin Measurements in Acute Coronary Syndromes and Its Impact on In-Hospital Mortality, Annals of PIMS Islamabad, Vol.12 (2016)
- The Comparison of Effects of Ivabradine and Atenolol on Heart Rate and Symptoms , Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, Vol.10 (2016)
- The Comparison of ACE Inhibitors (prindpril, Ramipril, and Lisinopril) Induced Cough, Professional Medical Journal, Vol.23 (2016)
- Association of Febrile Seizures and Iron Deficiency Anaemia, JUMDC, Vol. 08 (2017)