Dr. Farah Naz
Dr Farah Naz has done PhD in Sociology from Alpen Adria University Klagenfurt,Austria. Before That, she completed Master in Development Studies from Erasmus University, Netherlands.
- Business Ethics
- Gender and Employment Relations
- Consumption and Life Style: A Short Introduction, Palgrave Macmillan; UK, (2019)
- Contested Terrain: Re/conceptualising the Well-being, Springer, (2018)
- The Position of Female Homeworkers in a Global Supply Chain: How Do Capitalist Labor Market Practices Interplay with Gender Ideologies?, Springer, (2017)
- Understanding Human Well-being: How Could Sen’s Capabilities Approach Contribute?. Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis, (2016)