Dr. Amin Ullah Shah
Dr. Amin Ullah Shah has done PhD from Kunming Institute of Botany, P.R, China. Before That, he completed M.Phil from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Taxonomy and Ethnobotany of Medicinal Plants
- Conservation Genetics
- Leaf Xeromorphic Adaptations in Aeluropuslagopoides from Ecosystem of the Cholistan Desert (Pakistan), Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, Vol. 27 (2018)
- An Ethnobotanical Survey of Medicinal Plants Used for the Treatment of Snakebite and Scorpion Sting Am.ong the People of Namal Valley, Mianwali District, Punjab, Pakistan, Applied Ecology and Environmental Research, Vol. 16 (2018)
- Microscopic Investigations of Pallynological Features of Convolvulaceous Species from Arid Zone of Pakistan, Microscopy Research and Technique, Vol. 81(2018)
- Ethnomedicinal Uses of Plants for the Treatment of Malaria in Soon Valley, Khushab, Pakistan, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Vol. 200 (2017)