Ms. Zarina Qasim
Dr. Zarina Qasim has done PhD from International Islamic University Islamabad, Pakistan. Before That, she completed Her MPhil in English from Qauid-i- Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Narrative Analysis
- Discourse Analysis
- Post Colonial Literature
- Modern Literary Theory
- Rethinking Fraternity in Pakistani Muslim Society Through an Analysis of Cross Gender Address Words, International Centre for Research and Development, Sri Lanka, (2013).
- Using Rubrics to Assess Writing: Pros and Cons in Pakistani Teachers’ Opinions, Journal of Literature, Languages and Linguistics , Vol. 16, (2015).
- Developing a Task Based Lesson Using Information Gap Activity, Journal of Education and Practice , Vol. 05, (2014).
- HEC indigenous fellowship Aug 2008– Nov 2011.
- Travel Grant for paper presentation in the International Conference on Women’s Studies, Colombo, Srilanka, July 2013.