Dr. Zahoor Ul Hassan Dogar has done PhD from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Phil in Biochemistry from PGMI, University of Punjab Lahore, Pakistan and MBBS from KE Medical College Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as an Assistant Professor at Punjab Medical College Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Evaluation of Iron Supplementation on Various Serum Minerals in Pregnant Anemic Patients of Sargodha Region in Pakistan , J Environ Anal Toxicol, (2013).
- Comparative Study on Effects of Long Term Feeding of Common Fats and Oils on Plasma Lipid Profile, in Normal and Streptozocine Induced Diabetic Wister Rats, Int. J. Med. & App. Health, (2015).
- Comparative Study of Macro Elements Accumulated in Different Wheat Varieties, Irrigated with Domestic Sewage Water, Int. J. Agric. Appl. Sci, (2014).
- Evaluation of Iron Supplementation on Various Biochemical Parameters in Pregnant Anemic Patients of Sargodha Region in Pakistan, Int. J. Med & App. Health, (2014).
- Post Doctorate Research Fellowship in Medical Biochemistry , Hammersmith Campus, Imperial College London (2011).