Dr. Zafar Iqbal Khan
Dr. Zafar Iqbal Khan has done PhD in Botany (Plant Physiology) from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Plant Pysiology and Biochemistry
- Plant Nutrition Management
- Metal Uptake by Psyllium (Plantago Ovata L.) Treated with Lead (Pb) Under Semi-Arid Conditions, Legume Research, (2017)
- Potential Health Risk Assessment of Potato (Solanum Tuberosum L.) Grown on Metal Contaminated Soils in the Central Zone of Punjab, Pakistan, Chemosphere,, (2016)
- A Comparative Study on Nutritional Composition of Some Selected Wild Plants of Semi-arid Environment in Punjab, Pakistan, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin,, (2016)
- Evaluation of Heavy Metals in Various Cigarette Brands Marketed in Pakistan and Their Implications for Public Health, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin,, (2016)