Dr. Zafar Iqbal has done Ph.D. from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Before That, he completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.Previously, he Served as Assistant Plant Protection Officer, Plant Protection Institute, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Postharvest Pathology
- Integrated Plant Disease Management
- Electron Microscopy
- First Report Of Geotrichum Candidum Causing Postharvest Sour Rot of Peach in Punjab, Pakistan, Plant Disease, Vol.101(2017)
- Tree and Cold Storage Influence on Incidence of Albedo Breakdown, Textural Properties of the Rind and Fruit Quality in ‘Washington Navel’ Orange, Fruits, Vol.71(2016)
- Pre-harvest Application of Salicylic Acid Maintain the Rind Textural Properties and Reduce Fruit Rot and Chilling Injury of Sweet Orange During Cold Storage., Pakistan Journal of Agriculture Science, Vol.50(2013)
- Management of Citrus Blue and Green Moulds Through Application of Organic Elicitors., Australasian Plant Pathology, Vol.41(2012)