Dr. Zafar Iqbal
Dr. Zafar Iqbal has done PhD in Agriculture from B.Z. University Multan, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc (Hons) in Agriculture from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Postharvest Pathology
- Integrated Plant Disease Management
- Electron Microscopy
- The Role of Selenium in Amelioration of Heat-induced Oxidative Damage in Cucumber Under High Temperature Stress, Acta Physiol Plant, (2017).
- Genetic Analysis of Proline Concentration Under Osmotic Stress in Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus L.), Breeding Science, (2016).
- Tree and Cold Storage Influence on Incidence of Albedo Breakdown, Textural Properties of the Rind and Fruit Quality in ‘Washington Navel’ Orange, Fruits, (2016).
- Induced Polyploidy in Inter-subspecific Maize Hybrids to Reduce Heterosis Breakdown and Restore Reproductive Fertility, Grass and Forage Science, (2014).