Dr. Waseeq Ahmad Siddiqui
Dr. Waseeq Ahmad Siddiqui has done PhD & M.Phil in Chemistry from Department of Chemistry, Government College University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Oxicam Class of Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Benzene Sulfonamides
- Schiff-bases Based on Aromatic And/or Heterocyclic Nuclei
- Anti-inflammatory Oxicams as Multi-donor Ligand Systems: PH and Solvent Dependent Coordination Modes of Meloxicam and Piroxicam to Ru and Os, Chemistry—A European Journal, (2017).
- RuII (η6-p-cymene) Complexes of Bioactive 1,2-Benzothiazines: Protein Binding Vs. Antitumor Activity, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem, (2016).
- Metal Complexes of Benzimidazole Derived Sulfonamide: Synthesis, Molecular Structures and Antimicrobial Activity, Inorganica Chimica Acta, (2016).