Ms. Tazanfal Tehseem
- Systemic Functional Grammar
- Media and Political Discourse Analysis
- Intercultural Communication
- Genre-based Pedagogy.
- Exploring the Impact of English Teachers’ Training Courses: A Case Study, UOS Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (UOSJSSH), Vol. 2, (2013).
- A Synthesis of Approaches to Teaching Writing: A Case Study in an Australian Primary School, Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences (PJSS), Vol. 33, (2013).
- Transitivity in Pakistani Journalistic Discourse: A Linguistic Analysis of Ideology, English Language Forum (ELF): Annual Research Journal, Vol. 15, (2015).
- Dissemination of Ideology Through Textbooks: A Critical Perspective, UOS Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (UOSJSSH), Vol. 3, (2014).
- Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) Travel Grant to participate in the Annual International Conference on Humanities and Arts in a Global World held on 03-06.01.2014 in Athens- Greece.
- Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) Travel Grant to participate in LACUS conference from 04-7 August 2015 in New York, USA.