Dr. Sobia Noreen
Dr. Sobia Noreen has done PhD in Chemistry from Department of Chemistry, University of Sargodha, Pakistan. Before That, she completed M.Phil in Molecular Biology, from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Molecular Biology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Microbiology and Immunology.
- Milk: Carrier of Heavy Metals from Crops Through Ruminant Body to Human Beings, Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan, Vol. 38
- Extraction, Purification and Characterization of Crystallin Protein of Cataractus Eye Lens Nucleus, Analys, Vol.140
- Prevalence of Iron Deficiency in Adult Population: A Case Study from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa , International Journal of Physical Sciences, Vol. 7,
- New HPLC Method for the Determination of Artemether in Injections, Scientific Research and Essays, Vol. 7,
- HEC indigenous fellowship Batch-VI for Ph.D
- HEC 6 months International research support fellowship for University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- HEC Travel grant for paper presentation in 44th IUPAC conference at Istanbul Turkey