Dr. Sher Muhammad Shahzad has done PhD in Soil Microbiology and Biochemistry from Institute of Soil and Environmental Sciences, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MSc (Hons.) in Soil Science from Institute of Soil and Environmental Sciences, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Plant-Microbes Interactions
- Soil Biology & Biogeochemistry
- Recycling & Management of Organic Waste
- Soil Carbon Sequestration
- Corncob-derived Biochar Decelerates Mineralization of Native and Added Organic Matter (AOM) in Organic Matter Depleted Alkaline Soil., Geoderma, (2017).
- Phosphorus Mobilizing Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (Bacillus Cereus GS6) Improved Symbiotic Efficiency of Soybean (Glycine Max L.) in Compost Amended Aridisol., Pedosphere, (2017).
- Low C: N Ratio Raw Textile Wastewater Reduced Labile C and Enhanced Organic-inorganic N and Enzyme Activities in a Semiarid Alkaline Soil, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, (2016).
- Silicon Occurrence, Uptake, Transport and Mechanisms of Heavy Metals, Minerals and Salinity Enhanced Tolerance in Plants with Future Prospects: A Review, Journal of Environmental , (2016).