Ms. Shazia Akram
Miss Shazia Akram has done M.Phil in Pharmaceutics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously she Worked as Production Manager at Well Care Pharmaceuticals Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Micro Particles
- Controlled Drug Delivery
- Targeted Drug Delivery
- Colocasia Esculenta Corms Mucilage-alginate Microspheres: Design, Optimization and Evaluation, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 74 (2017).
- Hypoglycemic and Hematological Effects of Aqueous Extract of Thymus Serpyllum Linn. in Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rabbits, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Vol. 6 (2012).
- Study About Health Consciousness and Awareness of Blood Groups in the Selected Population of University of Sargodha, Pakistan Pharmacologyonline , (2011).
- Effect of Skimmed Milk on the Absorption and Metabolism of 5-Fluorouracil (5-Fu) in Animals, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research , (2012).