Ms. Shazia Akram
Miss Shazia Akram has done M.Phil in Pharmaceutics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan. Previously she Worked as Production Manager at Well Care Pharmaceuticals Sargodha, Pakistan from June 2003 to 2007.
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Formulation
- Micro Particles
- Controlled Drug Delivery
- Targeted Drug Delivery
- Colocasia Esculenta Corms Mucilage-alginate Microspheres: Design, Optimization and Evaluation, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 74 (2017).
- Hypoglycemic and Hematological Effects of Aqueous Extract of Thymus Serpyllum Linn. in Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rabbits, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Vol. 6 (2012).
- Study About Health Consciousness and Awareness of Blood Groups in the Selected Population of University of Sargodha, Pakistan Pharmacologyonline , (2011).
- Effect of Skimmed Milk on the Absorption and Metabolism of 5-Fluorouracil (5-Fu) in Animals, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research , (2012).