Dr. Shahid Rasool
Dr. Shahid Rasool has done PhD and M. Phil. in Pharmacy (Pharmacognosy) from University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Standardization of Herbal Products
- Screening and Isolations of Pharmacologically Active Constituents
- Toxicity Studies
- Biological Activity-guided Isolation and Formulation
- Antithrombotic Potential of Berberis Calliobotrys Extract, Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology, (2016).
- Pharmacognostic Studies of Aerial Parts of Colebrookea Oppositifolia Sm, Annals of Phytomedicine, (2016).
- Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Antipyretic Activities of the Aqueous Methanolic Extract of Berberis Calliobotrys in Albino Mice, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica, (2016).
- Evaluation of in Vitro and in Vivo Anti-arthritic Potential of Berberis Calliobotrys, Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology, (2016).