Ms. Safirah Maheen
Ms. Safirah Maheen has done M.Phil in Pharmaceutics from Faculty of Pharmacy, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Previously she Served as Lecturer of Pharmaceutics at The University of Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Sensitivity Testing of Various Antibiotics Against Bacteria
- Case Studies
- Epidemiological Studies
- Rational Use of Drugs
- PLANTAGO OVATA: A Comprehensive Review on Cultivation, Biochemical, Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Aspects, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research, Vol. 74 (2017).
- Development and Evaluation of Novel Antihypertensive Orodispersible Tablets, Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 30 (2017).
- Prescription Adherence; an Investigation Among Patients at District Head Quarter Hospital, Sargodha, Professional Medical Journal, Vol. 23 (2016).
- Evaluation of Anti-hypertensive Activity of Sonchus Asper L. In Rats, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research, Vol. 73 (2016).