Dr. Rashad Mukhtar Balal
Dr. Rashad Mukhtar Balal has done PhD from University of Agriculture, Faislabad, Pakistan.
- Domestication of Pomology
- Biosystematics of Fruit Plants
- Plant Physiology for Fruit Plants
- Chitosan Alleviates Phytotoxicity Caused by Boron Through Augmented Polyamine Metabolism and Antioxidant Activities and Reduced Boron Concentration in Cucumis Sativus L, Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, (2017).
- Screening of Different Cucumber Genotypes for High Temperature Tolerance, Research Journal of Innovative Ideas and Thoughts, (2015).
- The Role of Selenium in Amelioration of Heatinduced Oxidative Damage in Cucumber Under High Temperature Stress, Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, (2016).
- Improving Salinity Tolerance in Chili by Exogenous Application of Calcium and Sulphur, Soil and Environment, (2016).