Prof. Dr. Muhammad Afzal
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Afzal has done PhD in Agriculture Entomology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Field Crop Entomology
- Biological Control
- Two-Spoted Ladybeetle Adalia Bipunctata L. (Coleopetra: Coccinellidae): A Commerically Available Predator to Control Asian Citrus Psyllid Diaphorina Citri (Hemiptera: Liviidae), PlosOne, (2016).
- Incidence of Spodoptera Litura (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) and Its Feeding Potential on Various Citrus (Sapindales: Rutaceae) Cultivars in the Sargodha Region of Pakistan, Florida Entomologist, (2016).
- Effects of Different Host Species on the Life History of Bracon Hebetor, Animal Biology, (2016).
- Estimation of Losses in Some Advanced Sorghum Genotypes Incurred by Red Flour Beetle, Tribolium Castaneum L. (Herbst.) (Tenebrionidae: Coleptera), Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2016).
- Post doctorate from The University of Liverpool, U.K. (2006).