Ms. Noor-us-Sabah has done MSc (Hons.) in Soil Science from University College of Agriculture, University of Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Soil Salinity and Plant Nutrition
- Soil Fertility and Composting
- Comparative Efficiency of High (triple Super Phosphate) and Low (rock Phosphate) Grade P Nutrition Source Enriched with Organic Amendment in Maize Crop , Pakistan Journal of Botany , Vol. 48, (2016).
- Role of Various Nutritional Sources for Improving the Yield of Wheat Under Salinesodic Soil Environment , Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences , Vol. 51, (2014).
- Efficiency of Various Nutritional Sources to Improve Physical Properties of Saline Sodic Soil , Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizers , Vol. 45,(2012).
- Effect of Compost and Gypsum Application on Chemical Properties and Fertility Status of Saline Sodic Soil. Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizers , Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizers , Vol. 44, (2011).