Dr. Nazra Sultana has done PhD in Mathematics from University of Wales, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom. Before That, she completed MSc in Mathematics (Pure) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Previously, she Served as Faculty Member at Department of Mathematics & Natural Sciences, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- Fixed Point Theory
- Optimal Approximate Solution ForGeneralized Contraction Mappings, Comm. in Math. and App, (2016).
- Weak Contractive Integral Inequalities and Fixed Points in Modular Metric Spaces, Journal of Inequalities and Applications, (2016).
- Applications of Refined Hardy-Type Inequalities, Mathematical Inequalities & Applications. Issue 4, Vol. 18, (2015).
- Soft Translations and Fuzzy Multiplications in BCK/BCI Algebras, The Scientific World Journal, (2014).
- Merit Scholarship for First position in Science Faculty (1985) from University Grants Commission for Doctoral Studies at the University of Wales, United Kingdom.