Dr. Nadir Ali Rana
Dr. Nadir Ali Rana has done MPhil in Forensic Medicine from University of Lincoln, UK. Before That, he completed MBBS from University of Health Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Population Genetics
- Crime Scene Investigation Law Related to Medical Practice
- Medical Professional Ethics
- Forensic DNA Analysis
- Aberrations of Human Gender Identification by Amelogenin Test in Libyans (Benghazi City), Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine& Toxicology, Vol. 6 (2012).
- Announcement of Population Data ,Genetic Data for 17 Y-STR AmpFℓSTR® Yfiler™ Markers from an Immigrant Pakistani Population in the UK (British Pakistanis), Forensic Science International: Genetics, (2013).
- Genetic Variations of 15 Autosomal STR Loci in an Immigrant Population in UK(British Pakistanis) and Its Comparison with Origin Pakistanis, Forensic Science International: Genetics, (2014).