Dr. Muhammad Ilyas has done PhD in Computer Science from Institute for Application Oriented Knowledge Processing, Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria. Before That, he completed MS in Software Project Management from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Advance Software Engineering
- Information Retrieval
- Requirements Validation Techniques: An Empirical Study, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 148 ( 2016).
- A Comparative Analysis of Clone Detection Tools: Solid SDD and CCFinderX, International Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 148 (2016).
- SourceViz: A Tool for Supporting Software Metrics Visualization, International Journal of Information Technology and Computer Science, (2016).
- A Model Based Approach for the Development of Consistent User Interfaces, Ensuring an Enhanced User Experience International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 91 (2016).