Mr. Muhammad Akram
Mr. Muhammad Akram has done MPhil in Pharmacy (Pharmacognosy) from University College of Pharmacy, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Pharmacological Studies of Natural Products
- Pharmacognostic Study of Crude Drugs
- Toxicity Studies of Natural Compounds
- Isolation and Identification of Active Constituents from Plants
- Ethnobotanical Studies from Northern Areas of Pakistan, Pharmacologyonline, (2009).
- Disposition Kinetics of Ciprofloxacin in Normal Rabbits and Changes Observed in Induced Diabetic Condition, Pakistan Journal of Science , Vol. 62 (2010).
- Evaluation of Some CNS Activities of Aqueous Methanolic Extract of Paspalidium Flavidum Linn, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research , Vol. 6 (2012).
- Anti-diabetic and Some Hematological Effects of Aqueous Extract of Thymus Serpyllum Linn in Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rabbits, African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Vol. 6 (2012).