Dr. Muhammad Zeeshan Majeed has done PhD in the Subject of Insect Microbial Ecology from University of Montpellier-II, Montpellier, France. Before That, he completed MSc (Hons.) in Parasitology and Microbiology from University of Montpellier-II, Montpellier, France and MSc (Hons.) Entomology from the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Insect Microbial Ecology
- Insect Pests Management
- Insecticides and Biopesticides Toxicology
- Termites Control
- Estimation of Losses in Some Advanced Genotypes of Sorghum Caused by Red Flour Beetle, Tribolium Castaneum Herbst (Tenebrionidae; Coleoptera). Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2016).
- Population Dynamics of Sucking Pest Complex in Some Advanced Genotypes of Cotton Under Unsprayed Conditions, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2015).
- Characterization of N2O Emission and Associated Bacterial Communities from the Gut of Wood-feeding Termite , Nasutitermes Voeltzkowi. Folia Microbiologica, (2015).
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Emissions by Termites: Does the Feeding Guild Matters, Plosone, (2015).