Mr. Muhammad Yaseen
Mr. Muhammad Yaseen has done MPhil in Mathematics from Quaid E Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor at COMSATS, Lahore Campus, Pakistan.
- Computational Mathematics
- A Cubic Trigonometric B-Splines Collocation Approach for the Fractional Subdiffusion Equations, Appl. Math, Comp, Vol. 15 (2017).
- Rational Solution of KdV, K(2,2), Burgers and Cubic Boussinesq Equations by Using DJ Method, Vol. 18 (2013).
- Hall Effects on Rayleigh-Stokes Problems for Heated Second-Grade Fluid, Proc. Pak. Acad. Sci, Vol. 49 (2012).
- Exact Solution of Laplace Equation by DJ Method, Results in Physics, Vol. 3 (2013).