Mr. Muhammad Sher
Dr Muhammad Sher has done PhD in Analytical Chemistry from Department of Chemistry, Bahaudin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Drug Analysis
- Chromatographic and Spectroscopic Applications in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmaceutics
- Bioequivalence and Pharmacokinetics Studies
- Sorption Potential of Copper Ions from Aqueous Solutions Onto Cicer Arietinum Husk, Pak. J. Sci,, Vol.2, (2010).
- The Extent of Micro Minerals in Healthy and Malformed Organs of Mango, Pak. J. Bot. , 6,(2009).
- An Efficient Acetylation of Dextran Using in Situ Activated Acetic Anhydride with Iodine, Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, Vol.2, (2010).