Dr. Muhammad Nawaz Mahsud has done PhD in Mass Communication from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed MPhil in Mass Communication from Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Gomal University , Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor at Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan.
- Electronic Media
- Applied Mass Media Research
- International Communication
- Digital Communication
- Television Channels' Current Affairs Programs and Student's Gratification: A Case of University of Sargodha, Berkley Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3 (2013).
- Exposure to Private TV Channels’ Political Coverage and Viewers’ Perception , Berkley Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 3 (2013).
- Mass Communication: An Introduction to Information Revolution, Theories, Skills, and Practices. ( Higher Education Commission,)
- Waziristan Kal Aur Aj (Wazirstan Past and Present)------? (Being Published by University of Sargodha,)