Dr. Muhammad Mansoor Javaid has done PhD in Agronomy from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Research Officer at Punjab Agriculture Extension Department (Research Wing) at Adaptive Research Farm Karor, Layyah, Pakistan..
- Weed Science and Allelopathy
- Dryland Agriculture
- Crop Production
- Chitosan Alleviates Phytotoxicity Caused by Boron Through Augmented Polyamine Metabolism and Antioxidant Activities and Reduced Boron Concentration in , Cucumis Sativus L. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, Vol. 39, (2017).
- Influence of Selected Environmental Factors on Seed Germination and Seedling Survival of the Arid Zone Invasive Species Tobacco Bush (Nicotiana Glauca R. Graham), The Rangeland Journal , Vol. 38, (2016).
- The Role of Selenium in Amelioration of Heat-induced Oxidative Damage in Cucumber Under High Temperature Stress, Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, Vol. 38, (2016).
- Foliar Treatment with Lolium Perenne (Poaceae) Leaf Extract Alleviates Salinity and Nickelinduced Growth Inhibition in Pea, Barzalin Journal of Botany, Vol. 39, (2016).