Dr. Muhammad Imran Hamid has done PhD in Plant Pathology from Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China. Before That, he completed M.Sc. (Hons.) in Plant Pathology from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Research Fellow at Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- Molecular Microbial Ecology
- Microbial Diversity and Functioning
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction
- Bacterial Community Assemblages in the Rhizosphere, Root Endosphere and Cyst of Soybean Cyst Nematode- Suppressive Soil Challenged with Nematodes, FEMS Microbiology Ecology, Vol. 94 (2018)
- Successive Monoculturing Assembles the Rhizospheric Microbial Community for Soybean Cyst Nematode Suppression, FEMS Microbiology Ecology, Vol. 93 (2017)
- Synergetic Suppression of Soybean Cyst Nematode by Chitosan and Hirsutella Minnesotensis Via Assembling the Rhizosphere Microbial Communities of Soybean, Scientific Reports, Vol. 6 (2016)