Dr. Muhammad Imran Hamid
Dr. Muhammad Imran Hamid has done PhD in Molecular Plant Pathology from Huazhong Agricultural University, China.
- Molecular Microbial Ecology
- Microbial Diversity and Functioning
- Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction
- Utilization of Biological Control Agents for the Management of Postharvest Pathogens of Tomato., Pak. J. Bot, (2016).
- Population Dynamics and Biocontrol Efficacy of the Nematophagous Fungus Hirsutella Minnesotensis in Pot Assay, J Nematology, (2016).
- Post-doc. from Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China in 2015.