Dr. Muhammad Imran Anwar has done PhD in Computational Applied Mathematics from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Before That, he completed M.Phil in Computational Applied Mathematics from Quaid E Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Computational Fluid Mechanics/Dynamics
- New Exact Solutions for an Oldroyd-B Fluid in a Porous Medium, Int. Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, (2011).
- Hydromagnetic Rotating Flows of an Oldroyd-B Fluid in a Porous Medium, Special Topics & Reviews in Porous Media, (2012).
- Conjugate Effects of Heat and Mass Transfer of Nanofluids Over a Nonlinear Stretching Sheet, International Journal of Physical Sciences, (2012).
- Conjugate Effects of Radiation Flux on Double Diffusive MHD Free Convection Flow of a Nanofluid Over a Power Law Stretching Sheet, ISRN Thermodynamics, (2012).