Dr. Muhammad Faheem
Dr. Muhammad Faheem Khan has done PhD in Mathematics from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan. Before that he completed MSc in Mathematics from B. Z. University Multan, Pakistan.
- Computational Mathematics
- Computer Aided Geometric Design
- A Numerical Approach Based on Subdivision Schemes for Solving Non-Linear Fourth Order Boundary Value Problems, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, Vol. 23, (2017).
- Construction and Application of Subdivision Surface Scheme Using Lagrange Interpolation Polynomial, Applied Mathematics, (2014).
- Foreign fellowship for UK under INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SUPPORT INITIATIVE PROGRAMME (IRSIP) funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.