Dr. Muhammad Azam has done His PhD from Department of Politics and International Relations, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as an Assistant Professor at Department of Political Science, Hazara University, Mansehra, Khyber-Pakhtunkha, Pakistan from May 2011 to August 2013.
- South Asia
- Democracy and Democratization
- American Democracy Promotion in the Arabian Gulf, Turkish Journal of International Relations, Vol. 11 (2012).
- Democratization in the Gulf Monarchies and American Civil Society, Turkish Journal of International Relations, Vol. 9 (2010).
- Religious Behaviors in Pakistan: Impact on Social Development, Conflict and Peace Studies, Vol. 3 (2010).
- Inequality and the Militant Threat in Pakistan, Conflict and Peace Studies, Vol. 2 (2009).