Dr. Muhammad Ashraf
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has done PhD in the Field of Computation Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer from Department of Mathematics COMSATS, Institute of Information Technology Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
- Numerical Prediction of Natural Convection Flow in the Presence of Weak Magnetic Prandtl Number and Strong Magnetic Field with Algebraic Decay in Mainstream Velocity, Adv. in Appl. Math. Mech, Vol. 9 (2017).
- Effects of Temperature Dependent Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity on Mixed Convection Flow Along a Magnetized Vertical Surface, International Journal of Numerical Methods in Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 26 (2016).
- Thermal Radiation Mixed Convection Boundary Layer Flow in Tightly Coiled Curved Pipe for Large Value of Richardson Number, Journal of Thermal Science, (2016).
- Numerical Study of Natural Convection Boundary Layer Flow in Tightly Coiled Curved Pipe for Small Range of Peclet Number, Computational Journal of Thermal Sciences, (2016).