Dr. Muhammad Ashraf
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has done PhD from COMSATS, Islamabad, Pakistan.Before That, he completed M.Phill from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan.Previously, he Served as Visiting Faculty Member at GC University, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer
- Numerical Simulation of the Effect of Transient Shear Stress and Rate of Heat Transfer Around Different Position of Sphere in the Presence of Viscous Dissipation, Journal of Heat Transfer , (2018)
- Soret and Dufor Effects on Heat Mass Transfer Mixed Convection Flow Near a Point of Zero Skin Friction, Fluid Mechanics: Open Access, (2018)
- Periodic Momentum and Thermal Boundary Layer Mixed Convection Flow Around the Surface of Sphere in the Presence of Viscous Dissipation, Canadian Journal of Physics, (2017)
- Numerical Prediction of Natural Convection Flow in the Presence of Weak Magnetic Prandtl Number and Strong Magnetic Field with Algebraic Decay in Mainstream Velocity, Adv. in Appl. Math. Mech, (2017)