Dr. Muhammad Arif
Lecturer / Incharge
Dr. Muhammad Arif has done PhD and M.Sc (Hons.) in Animal Nutrition from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Laboratory Methods for Evaluation of Feed Value
- Influence of Rumen Degradable Protein on Rumen Metabolism
- Kinetics of Fibre Degradation and Passage
- Feeding Strategies for Dairy Cows
- The Effect of Supplementary Sodium Nitrate and Sulphur on Methane Production and Growth Rates in Sheep and Goat Fed Forage Based Diets Low in True Protein, Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences, Vol. 26 (2016).
- Individual and Combined Effects of Crude Protein, Methionine, and Probiotic Levels on Laying Hen Productive Performance and Nitrogen Pollution in the Manure, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, (2016).
- The Beneficial Uses of Glycerin as an Alternative Energy Source in Poultry Diets. , Worlds Poultry Science Journal, (2016).
- Single and Combined Impacts of Vitamin A and Selenium in Diet on Productive Performance, Egg Quality, and Some Blood Parameters of Laying Hens During Hot Season, Biological Trace Element Research, (2016).