Dr. Muhammad Akram
Dr. Muhammad Akram has done M.S (Physics) & PhD from COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as a Lecturer at Govt. Degree College Phularwan, Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Synthesis and Study of Materials at Nano Dimensions
- Dependence of Site Occupancy and Structural and Electrical Properties on Successive Replacement of Co by Zn in CoFe 2 O 4, Journal of Electronic Materials, (2014)
- Structural and Magnetic Properties of Nanocrystalline Mg–Co Ferrites, J. Supercond. Nov. Magn, (2012)
- Structural, Dielectric, and Magnetic Characterization of Nanocrystalline Ni–Co Ferrites, J. Supercond. Nov. Magn, (2012)
- Proficient Magnesium Nanoferrites: Synthesis and Characterization , Phys. Scr, (2011)