Dr. Muhammad Mazhar Ali Kalyar
Dr. Mazhar Kalyar has done His PhD from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer at GC University Faisalabad from November 2008 to August 2010.
- Laser Spectroscopy
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Measurements of Photoionization Cross Section of the 4p Levels and Oscillator Strength of the 4p-nd 2D3/2,5/2 Transitions of Potassium, Optics & Laser Technology, (2016).
- Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Separate Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanosheets , Material Research Express, (2016).
- Elemental Analysis of Black Salt by Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy and Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Analytical Letters, (2016).
- Tungsten Oxide Nanorod Growth by Pulsed Laser Deposition: Influence of Substrate and Process Conditions., Nanoscale, (2014).
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme Phase-II (Batch-V)”, University of Bristol UK.
- Growth and characterization of WO3 nanostructures using Pulsed Laser Deposition”. during post Doctorate fellowship.