Dr. Muhammad Mazhar Ali Kalyar
Dr. Mazhar Kalyar has done PhD from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Lecturer at GC University Faisalabad.
- Laser Produced Plasma Investigations
- Laser Absorption Spectroscopy
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- On the Perturbation of the 6snd 1,3D2 Series by the 5d7d 1D2 State of Barium, Laser Physics, Vol. 28(2018)
- Fabrication of Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanosheets Doped PVA Composite Films for Tailoring Their Opto-mechanical Properties, Appl. Phys. A, Vol. 123(2017)
- Measurements of Photoionization Cross Section of the 4p Levels and Oscillator Strength of the 4p-nd 2D3/2,5/2 Transitions of Potassium, Optics & Laser Technology, Vol. 77(2016)
- Tungsten Oxide Nanorod Growth by Pulsed Laser Deposition: Influence of Substrate and Process Conditions, Nanoscale, Vol. 6(2014).
- Indigenous scholarship for Ph. D offered by HEC
- Post Doctoral fellowship Batch V offered by HEC