Dr. Muhammad Abbas
Dr. Malik Muhammad Abbas has done PhD in Applied Mathematics from School of Mathematical Sciences, University Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia. Before That, he completed MSc in Applied Mathematics from the University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Numerical Methods for PDE and ODE
- IComputer Graphics
- Geometric Modeling
- Data Visualization
- Numerical Solution of the Generalized Hirota-Satsuma Coupled Korteweg-de Vries Equation by Fourier Pseudospectral Method, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, (2017).
- A Numerical Approach Based on Subdivision Schemes for Solving Non-Linear Fourth Order Boundary Value Problems, Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, (2017).
- A Cubic Trigonometric B-spline Collocation Approach for the Fractional Sub-diffusion Equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, (2017).
- The Numerical Solution of Convection-Diffusion Problem with Cubic Trigonometric B-Splines, Applied Mathematical Modelling, (2016).