Dr. Muhammad Ashraf
Dr. Muhammad Ashraf has done PhD Soil Sciences from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Land Reclamation Officer at Directorate of Land Reclamation, Government of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Pant Nutrition and Abiotic Stresses
- Salinity and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Management Techniques to Use Waste Water for the Irrigation of Crops
- Interactive Effects of Vanadium and Phosphorus on Their Uptake, Growth and Heat Shock Proteins in Chickpea Genotypes Under Hydroponic Conditions, Environmental and Experimental Botany, Vol. 134, (2017).
- Silicon Occurrence, Uptake, Transport and Mechanisms Enhanced Heavy Metals, Mineral and Salinity Tolerance in Plants with Future Prospects: A Review, Journal of Environmental Management, Vol. 183, (2016).
- Comparison of Antioxidant Enzymes Activities and DNA Damage in Chickpea (Cicer Arietinum L.) Genotypes Exposed to Vanadium, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 23, (2016).
- Immobilization of Pb and Cu Polluted Soil by Superphosphate, Multi-walled Carbon Nanotube, Rice Straw and Its Derived Biochar, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, Vol. 23, (2016).