Dr. Muhammad Yasin has done Ph.D from University of Copenhagen, Denmark. After that he has Completed Post-doctrate Form Royal Botanic Garden KEW, United Kingdom. Previously he has Served as Agriculture Officer at Department of Agriculture (Extension & Adaptive Research) Punjab, Government of Pakistan.
- Seed Science & Technology
- Germination & Early Growth
- Seed Dormancy
- Seed Priming & Treatment
- Weed Biology & Management
- Effect of Reduced Light on Grass Weeds, Weed Scienc, (2017).
- Growth and Physiology of Basmati Rice Under Conventional and Water-saving Production System, Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science , (2017).
- Effect of Reduced Oxygen Concentration on the Germination Behavior of Vegetable Seeds, Horticulture, Environment and Biotechnology, (2016).
- Breaking Seed Dormancy of Alliaria Petiolata with Phytohormones, Plant Growth Regulation, (2015).