Mr. Muhammad Rouf Akram
Mr. Muhammad Rouf Akram has done M.Phil in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Previously he Worked as Product Specialist at Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) from February 2002 to July 2004.
- Design' Fabrication' Formulation and Evaluation of Controlled-Release & Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Bioavailablity Improvement
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Plantago Ovata: A Comprehensive Review on Cultivation, Biochemical, Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Aspects , Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 74 (2017).
- Assessment of Guar and Xanthan Gum Based Floating Drug Delivery System Containing Mefenamic Acid, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 73 (2016).
- 5í-Nucleotidases of Naja Naja Karachiensis Snake Venom: Their Determination, Toxicities and Remedial Approach by Natural Inhibitors (medicinal Plants) , Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 73 (2016).