Mr. Muhammad Rouf Akram
Mr. Muhammad Rouf Akram has done M.Phil in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan. Previously he Worked as Product Specialist at Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK).
- Design' Fabrication' Formulation and Evaluation of Controlled-Release & Targeted Drug Delivery Systems
- Bioavailablity Improvement
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Social Pharmacy
- Plantago Ovata: A Comprehensive Review on Cultivation, Biochemical, Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Aspects , Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 74 (2017).
- Assessment of Guar and Xanthan Gum Based Floating Drug Delivery System Containing Mefenamic Acid, Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 73 (2016).
- 5í-Nucleotidases of Naja Naja Karachiensis Snake Venom: Their Determination, Toxicities and Remedial Approach by Natural Inhibitors (medicinal Plants) , Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica-Drug Research , Vol. 73 (2016).