Dr. Muhammad Khalid Mukhtar has done PhD and M.phil in Zoology from University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan. He has Also Served as Lecturer in Zoology for More than Thirteen Years at Government Degree College Shorkot City, District Jhang, Pakistan.
- Systematics & Diversity
- Ecology & Behaviour of Spiders
- Potential Use of Spider Venom & Silk
- IPM of Insect Pests
- Two New Species of Oxyopes (Araneae:Oxyopidae) from Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2017).
- DNA Barcode Record of Some Common Spiders from Punjab, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2016).
- Screening of Different Okra Genotypes Against Fruit Borer (Earias Spp.) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) on Okra Crop, Pakistan Journal of Zoology, (2015).
- Silk of Pholcus Phalangioides (Fuesslin, 1775) Spider as Antibacterial Agent, Acta Zoologica Bulgarica, (2018).