Dr. Masud Ahmad has done Post Doctorate from Brunel University, United Kingdom. Before That, he completed PhD from Quaid E Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Assistant Professor at COMSATS, Islamabad & National Textile University, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Wave Motion (Elastic and Love Waves)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Numerical Prediction of Natural Convection Flow in the Presence of Weak Magnetic Prandle Number and Strong Magnetic Field with Algebraic Decay in Main Stream Velocity, Advances in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Vol. 9, (2017).
- Thermal Radiation Mixed Convection Boundary Layer Flow in Tightly Coiled Curved Pipe for Large Richardson Number, , 2016
- Effects of Temperature-dependent Viscosity and Thermal Conductivity on Mixed Convection Flow Along a Magnetized Vertical Surface, Int. Jour. of Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 26, (2016).
- Numerical Simulation of Radiative Natural Convective Flow Around a Magnetized Sphere, Journal of Theromophysics and Heat Transfer, Vol.29, (2015)