Dr. Khawaja Raees Ahmad
Dr. Khawaja Raees Ahmad has done PhD Degree in Zoology (Developmental Biology) from University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. He Served as a Faculty Member at Department of Zoology GC Bosan Road Multan & GC Sargodha,Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Developmental Biology (Teratology)
- Reproductive Technology
- Neuroendocrine Toxicology
- Evaluation of Bioactive Potentials of Medicinal Plants
- Animal Genetics
- Association Between Milk Protein Gene Variants and Protein Composition Traits in Dairy Cattle, J. Dairy Sci., (2012).
- RNA-Seq Analysis Uncovers Transcriptomic Variations Between Morphologically Similar in Vivo- and in Vitro-derived Bovine Blastocysts, BMC Genomics, (2012).
- Strawberry Fruit Extract Ameliorates Pregnancy and Fetogestational Effects of Sodium Fluoride Exposure in Mice, Fluoride, (2015).
- Mitigating Effects of Jambulagainst Lead Induced Toxicity in Epididymus and Vas Deferens of Mice, Iranian Journal of Reproductive Medicine, (2015).
- Completed HEC funded Postdoc. fellowship in Animal Genetics from University of Wisconsin Madison, USA in 2011.