Dr. Khuram Ali Khan
Dr. Khuram Ali Khan has done PhD in Mathematics from Abdus Salam School of Mathematics, GC University Lahore, Pakistan.
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Difference Equations
- Time Scales Calculus
- Popoviciu Type Inequalities Via Hermite’s Polynomial, Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, Vol. 19 (2016).
- New Refinements of Jensen-Mercer's Inequality, Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol. 12 (2015).
- Stability Analysis of a System of Exponential Difference Equations, Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, (2014).
- COMBINATORIAL IMPROVEMENTS OF JENSEN’S INEQUALITY / CLASSICAL AND NEW REFINEMENTS OF JENSEN’S INEQUALITY WITH APPLICATIONS, MONOGRAPHS IN INEQUALITIES 8, Element, Zagreb, (2014).