Dr. Ijaz Rasool Noorka
Dr. Ijaz Rasool Noorka has done PhD from
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Molecular Biology and Cytogenetic of Crop Plants
- Plant Biotechnology & Toxicology
- Climate Change Adversaries
- Response of Sesame to Population Densities and Nitrogen Fertilization on Newly Reclaimed Sandy, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2011).
- Inheritance Assessment of Chocolate Spot and Rust Diseases Tolerance in Mature Faba Bean (Vicia Faba L.) Plants, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2011).
- Detection of Genotypic Variation in Response to Water Stress at Seedling Stage in Escalating Selection Intensity for Rapid Evaluation of Drought Tolerance in Wheat Breeding, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2013).
- Physical and Morphological Markers for Designing Drought-tolerant Wheat Adapted to Climate Change, Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, (2014).
- Post Doctorate Fellowship/ Visiting Faculty Fellow, University of Leicester, United Kingdom (2012-13).