Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad has done PhD from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before that he completed M.Phil from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Controller Examination and Dean in Government College, Sangla Hilss, Pakistan.
- Diversity of Plants (Plant Systematics
- Adaptations of Plants in Different Environments
- Nutrients Uptake in Differently Adapted Populations (ecotypes) of Cyperus Alopecuroides Rottb. Under (NaCl) Salt Stress, Fresenius Environmental Bulletin, (2018)
- Spatio-temporal Variations in Nutritional and Medicinal Properties of Thorn Apple (Solanum Incanum L.), a Rare Medicinal Plant Species of the Salt Range, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Botany, (2017)
- Vegetation Dynamics of Anthropogenically Disturbed Ecosystem in Hilly Areas Around Sargodha, Pakistan, International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, (2016)
- Effect of Heavy Metal Pollution on Mineral Absorption in Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus L.) Hybrids, Acta Physiolgea Plantarum, (2013)