Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad has done PhD from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Before that he completed M.Phil from University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Controller Examination and Dean in Government College, Sangla Hilss, Pakistan.
- Plant Diversity
- Systematics and Taxonomy
- Particularly Variations in Wild Flora in Deserts and Around Rivers
- Vegetation Dynamics of Anthropogenically Disturbed Ecosystem in Hilly Areas Around Sargodha, Pakistan, Int. J. Agric. Biol, (2016)
- Effect of Heavy Metal Pollution on Mineral Absorption in Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus L.) Hybrids, Acta Physiol Plant, (year)
- Spatio-temporal Variations in Some Medicinally Important Biochemical Constituents of Peganum Harmala (hermal), Pak. J. Bot, (year)
- Status of Plant Diversity in the Soone Valley, Salt Range, Pakistan, Pak. J. Bot, (2012).