Dr. Haroon Idrees has done PhD in Library & Information Science from Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany. Before That, he completed M.Phil in Library & Information Science from Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as Senior Librarian in IRI, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Information Literacy
- Library Automation / Use of ICTs in Libraries
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge / Library Classification
- Prerequisite and Awareness Status of Web 2.0 Applications in University Libraries of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Library Hi Tech News, Vol. 33, (2016).
- Gender Mainstreaming in Pakistani Libraries: Analysing the Possibilities, Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, (2016).
- Information Literacy for Visually Impaired Teachers in Pakistan, Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, (2016).
- Bibliometric Analysis of the Journal of Law and Society: A Thirty One Year's Study from 1982-2012, International Journal of Information, Business and Management, Vol. 7, (2015).