Dr. Ghulam Sarwar
Dr. Ghulam Sarwar has done PhD and MA in Economics from University of Sargodha, Sargodha, Pakistan.
- Labor Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Investment in Education and Income Inequality: Testing Inverted U-Shaped Hypothesis for Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 36 (2016).
- Returns to Education and Earning Inequality Nexus: A Microeconometric Analysis for Pakistan, Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, Vol. 6 (2014).
- Is Karachi Stock Market Weak Form Efficient? , The Journal of Commerce, Vol. 5 (2013).
- Determinants of Internal Migratory Waves in Punjab, Pakistan: Evidence from Labor Force Survey, The Empirical Economics Letters, Vol. 13 (2014).