Dr. Farjad Afzal has done Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy T-DPT)/MPhil from University of Health Science, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BSPT) from King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as a Pediatric Physical Therapist in COMPASS.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Growth and Development
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Effects of Proprioceptive Training on Motor Function and Disability in a Patient with Traumatic Brain Injury and Post Craniotomy Blindness, Pak Armed Forces Med J, Vol. 4 (2017).
- Effects of Conventional Combination Physical Therapy Treatment to Improve the Gross Motor and Functional Movements in Children with Erb’s Palsy, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, (2017).
- Latest Trends in Pediatric Physical Therapy and Concept of Intensive Pediatric Physical Therapy, Rawal Medical Journal, Vol. 4 (2017).
- How to Restore Shoulder External Rotation in Erb's Palsy, Rawal Medical Journal, Vol. 2 (2017).