Dr. Farjad Afzal has done Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy (t-DPT)/MPhil from University of Health Science, Lahore, Pakistan. Before That, he completed Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BSPT) from King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan. Previously, he Served as a Pediatric Physical Therapist for 03 Years in COMPASS.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Development and Growth
- Manual Therapy
- Outcomes of Universal Exercise Uni (UEU) in Combination with Conventional Physical Therapy on Trunk Control Improvement in Spastic and Athetoid Type Cerebral Palsy Children,, Journal University Medical & Dental College, Vol. 7 (2016).
- To Check the Association of Mri and Clinical Features in Patients with L4-l5& L5-s1 Disc Prolapse in Laborers, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, Vol. 4 (2016).
- Role of Neonatal Reflexes in Development of Tone, Posture, Skills and Integration of Reflexes in Cerebral Palsy, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, Vol. 4 (2016).
- Strengthening Exercises Play a Vital Role in Improving the Quality of Life in Patients of Rheumatoid Arthritis, International Journal of Medicine and Applied Health, Vol. 1 (2016).